Welcome to Gibsonville / Elon, “the best of two worlds.”
Gibsonville / Elon offers:
- a well positioned location between Raleigh / Durham (the Triangle) and Greensboro / Winston Salem (the Triad)
- easy access to two interstates: I-40 and I-85.
- locations in Alamance County and Guilford County, allowing it the benefit of two (2) Economic Development groups, two (2) Convention & Visitor Bureaus, and others.
- incredible access to urban and rural amenities.
As a “between” location, Gibsonville / Elon have had continued relevance without the loss of their small town character. While we are picturesque cities with a rich history, we are also so much more.
What does this mean?
- We are a dynamic southern market and an ideal location for a family or business looking to take advantage of one of the fastest growing states in the union.
- Amenities are abundant and in close proximity. Access to local and regional opportunities mean you are rarely without what you are looking for.
- Our small towns offer an established quality of life. We have a very active community with multiple, varied types of events throughout the year. See our Calendar for details.
- If you are looking for a balanced life, Gibsonville / Elon is an ideal environment to ‘live, work and play’.
- We are an expanding community with open arms to selective growth. We invite like minded people to join our family and mutual efforts.
Come and visit. You will see we are a destination with a difference.
- For maps and demographic information, see Location & Demographics.
- For a description of these areas, see Market Profiles.
- For information on surrounding area and regional amenities, see Area Amenities.
- For a local map of Gibsonville and Elon, see Local Map.
- For information on specific Gibsonville and Elon area places of interest, see Attractions.
- For information on our retail amenities and professionals, see Businesses.
- For information on area events, see Calendar.
- For information on this website, see About.