Gibsonville / Elon has incredible access to the Triad and Triangle metros.
This well positioned community is:
- Adjacent to Burlington, NC's 18th largest city.
- 16 miles to Greensboro, NC's 3rd largest city.
- Approximately 30 miles to the Piedmont Triad International Airport (PTIA) / Central North Carolina International Airport (CNCIA), High Point (NC's 9th largest city), and Chapel Hill (NC's 15th largest city).
- Within 45 miles of Winston Salem (NC's 4th largest city), Durham (NC's 5th largest city), and the Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU).
- A few hours drive from the coast and the mountains
- Within a one day drive to Richmond, VA (3 hours), Atlanta, GA (5 hours), Baltimore, MD (5.5 hours), Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, PA (7 hours), Louisville, KY (8 hours), Trenton, NJ (8 hours), Orlando, FL (9 hours), and New York, NY (9 hours).
For a business or personal residence, you will find it difficult to find a more central location. For more specific information on distances and demographics, see the Town Overview (March 2017). For additional demographic information, see the Gibsonville town website Doing Business section or http://www.census.gov.