Gibsonville / Elon has incredible access to the Triad and Triangle metros.
This well positioned community is:
- Adjacent to Burlington, NC’s 18th largest city.
- 16 miles to Greensboro, NC’s 3rd largest city.
- Approximately 30 miles to the Piedmont Triad International Airport (PTIA) / Central North Carolina International Airport (CNCIA), High Point (NC’s 9th largest city), and Chapel Hill (NC’s 16th largest city).
- Within 45 miles of Winston Salem (NC’s 5th largest city), Durham (NC’s 4th largest city), and the Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU).
- A few hours drive from the coast and the mountains
- Within a one day drive to Richmond, VA (3 hours), Atlanta, GA (5 hours), Baltimore, MD (5.5 hours), Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, PA (7 hours), Louisville, KY (8 hours), Trenton, NJ (8 hours), Orlando, FL (9 hours), and New York, NY (9 hours).
For a business or personal residence, you will find it difficult to find a more central location.
For additional economic development information, see the town websites of Gibsonville or Elon.
For a personal, more detail description of each market, see Market Profiles.
Contact Us for specific demographic reports.