The Gibsonville Merchants Association (GMA) is a member funded, non-profit organization created to promote the best interests of its membership and community. In pursuit of these goals, the GMA hosts an annual charity golf tournament as outlined below:
- Charity: The Gibsonville Museum & Historical Society. More info at www.gmhsi.org.
- Location: Country Hills Golf Course, Gibsonville. More info at www.countryhillsgolfnc.com.
- Date / Time: Friday, April 20, 2018. Registration starts at 11:30 AM and golf starts at 1 PM.
- Event Type: Captain’s choice scramble teams of two (2) persons.
- General Cost: $50 per golfer. Included in this cost is lunch before the event, 18 holes of tournament golf, golf cart, range balls, and prizes. There will be prizes for both the tournaments best performers as well as a raffle for all players. This $50 discounted rate is available until April 6. After this date, pricing is $60 per golfer.
- Alcohol: An alcohol package is available for an additional $10 per golfer. This $10 package includes four drink tickets redeemable for a beverage of your choice.
See the below forms for additional details:
With general questions, please email GolfGibsonville@gmail.com.
To inquire in person, contact tournament director Seth Hall. Seth can be reached at 919-255-8888 (cell) or email@example.com.
With billing and payment questions, please contact Billie Wilson @ 336-449-4011.
Thank you for your support.